Limited Edition Photographic Print
Bellarine Peninsula and You Yangs, Australia, 2014
- Limited edition of 100 prints only
- Printed in Australia on heavy weight archival Hahnmühle rag paper
- Hand signed and numbered by the photographer in pencil
- Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity
- Your order is custom printed just for you and is handled with white gloves
- Price may increase as limited edition run closes
- Photographic Prints are custom printed to order
- Please allow 10 business days for delivery of unframed fine art prints
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of framed fine art prints
- Complimentary worldwide shipping on all framed fine art prints
Where the fringed dry grass of the land meets the edges of the blue sea. Featured in my book, Shelter: How Australians Live.
Shown here with my signature framing. Perfect for a shelf display or smaller wall. Fits into ready made frames.
Shown here with my signature framing. Everyone has room for this size. Professional framing is recommended.
Perfectly suited for above your couch or bed. Professional framing is recommended.
EXTRA LARGE PRINT
Shown here with my signature framing. A true statement piece. Professional framing is recommended.
Print Size: 28 x 35cm
Framed Size: 44 x 52.8cm
Print Size: 50 x 76cm
Framed Size: 73 x 98cm
Print Size: 81 x 121cm
Framed Size: 103.5 x 144cm
Print Size: 111 x 167cm
Framed Size: 113.8 x 169.8cm
Posted by Lydia on 28th Mar 2016
My hubby spoiled me with your book for Christmas! He ordered it all the way from our place in the Netherlands. It came with a personal note from you and a beautiful picture "Tracks" which I had framed. I am very happy with it all and love everything you create, your photos, your house with chickens, your blog. Thank you of letting me peek inside on the other side of the world!
I work with a local professional art framer to finish your new photographic print in my signature style - unstained Tasmanian Oak with a traditional mat board*.
The frame is finished with a natural beeswax to give a beautiful matt appearance and to preserve the wood.
Lightweight museum grade acrylic is used to ensure that your framed artwork is installed easily and does not require a professional hanging service.
Once you have received your framed artwork, it is ready to hang.
*Please note: My Extra Large sized prints are printed edge to edge and are framed without a mat board.
Please allow 28 days for delivery. Your artwork is printed to order and personally signed by Kara in her studio before being delivered to the art framer to be custom framed and finished. It is then shipped securely in a custom-made wooden travel box to ensure its safe delivery to your address.
The dimensions below refer to the finished size of the framed artwork.