PLEASE NOTE: Your bag is made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
This style is only available here in my online shop. Order now to secure your lifetime piece.
This is my ultimate everyday handbag. It is a generous bucket shape with no extra bits and pieces - no zipper and no extra pockets on the inside. I wanted something oversized that would fit everything in and still look stylish. It HAD to be tan leather. Of course.
I easily carry 10-15kg of thrown in camera gear and the stitching has never failed me. It feels like a piece of me now - its weathered surface tells the stories of my travels, locations and jobs I've been on. It's part of my day and my life.
- 100% natural dyed leather
- This bag is made from natural material - please be aware that when you receive the bag it will be unworn and unused. As you wear the bag daily (as I do), the leather will wear and age into a soft buttery tan colour and feel
- This is not a precious bag - the more use it has the better it looks
- If you want the worn look sooner - leave it in the sunlight
- Each bag is handcrafted and one of a kind
- All orders are final and made to order
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
Height of bag: 31cm (not including straps)
Width at top: 53cm
Width at base: 39cm
Depth at base: 18cm
Every handcrafted leather product is unique. To prolong your products life we recommend regular application of a lanolin or waxed based leather conditioner to the leather surface. Apply with a soft clean cloth
We ship worldwide. We are unable to accept exchanges or refunds of The Leather Bag for change of mind as it is custom made to order.
The leather surface may mark with use. This is regarded as natural wear. Your leather product will change with age.
|This product is available for pre-order only|
Posted by Rachael Shepherd on 19th Jul 2017
A few weeks ago I ordered one of the handbags that you have designed and made in collaboration with Jess Wootten and I just wanted to say thank you so much for making such an amazing and beautiful item.
The workmanship is incredible and a credit to Jess and to you.
The bag is something that I will treasure and use for many many years to come.
I'm so grateful that you have made something so special and beyond grateful now to own one