Limited Edition Photographic Print
West Coast of Scotland, 2007
- Limited edition of 100 prints only
- Printed in Australia on heavy weight archival Hahnmühle rag paper
- Hand signed and numbered by the photographer in pencil
- Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity
- Your order is custom printed just for you and is handled with white gloves
- Price may increase as limited edition run closes
- Expect the beautiful nuances of film: some imperfections and some grain within this photograph, as it was shot on film using my 120mm Hasselblad.
- Photographic Prints are custom printed to order
- Please allow 14 business days for delivery of unframed fine art prints
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of framed fine art prints
- Complimentary worldwide shipping on all framed fine art prints
I photographed this silent beautiful landscape while traveling on the Bealach na Bà (Pass of the Cattle), a single-track road with famously terrifying corners and cliff drops from Loch Kishorn to Applecross.
One of the most beautiful and remote wilderness locations on the west coast of Scotland, lying between the Scottish mainland mountain masses and the Isle of Skye. It is rugged and wild. A truly epic landscape.
Shot on film in the late afternoon.
Expect the beautiful nuances of film: some imperfections and some grain within this photograph, as it was shot on film using my 120mm Hasselblad.
Shown here with my signature framing. Perfect for a shelf display or smaller wall.
Shown here with my signature framing. Everyone has room for this size. Professional framing is recommended.
Print Size: 25 x 25cm / 10 x 10"
Framed Size: 46.5 x 47cm /18 x 18"
Print Size: 55 x 55cm / 22 x 22"
Framed Size: 92 x 94cm / 36 x 37"
I work with a local professional art framer to finish your new fine art print in my signature style - unstained Tasmanian Oak with a traditional mat board.
The frame is finished with a natural beeswax to give a beautiful matt appearance and to preserve the wood.
Lightweight museum grade acrylic is used to ensure that your framed artwork is installed easily and does not require a professional hanging service.
Once you have received your framed artwork, it is ready to hang.
Please allow 28 days for delivery. Your artwork is printed to order and personally signed by Kara in her studio before being delivered to the art framer to be custom framed and finished. It is then shipped securely in a custom-made wooden travel box to ensure its safe delivery to your address.
The dimensions below refer to the finished size of the framed artwork.