Hepburn, Victoria, Australia | 2014
- Limited edition of 100 prints
- Printed on heavy weight archival Hahnmühle rag paper
- Hand signed and numbered by the photographer in pencil
- Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity
- Your order is custom printed just for you and is handled with white gloves
- Please allow 10 business days for delivery of unframed fine art prints
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of framed fine art prints
Price may increase as limited edition run closes.
A place of safety, freedom and fertility. Taken on my year long road trip around Australia and featured in my book, Shelter.
This image was captured in Hepburn, Victoria.
Plain Lands, Small size with signature frame
Plain Lands, Medium size with signature frame
Plain Lands, Large size with signature frame
Plain Lands, Extra Large size with signature frame
Print Size: 28 x 35cm
Framed Size: 52.8 x 44cm
Print Size: 50 x 76cm
Framed Size: 98 x 73cm
Print Size: 81 x 121cm
Framed Size: 144 x 103.5cm
Print Size: 111 x 167cm
Framed Size: 169.8 x 113.8cm
I work with a local professional art framer to finish your new photographic print in my signature style - unstained Tasmanian Oak with a traditional mat board*.
The frame is finished with a natural beeswax to give a beautiful matt appearance and to preserve the wood.
Lightweight museum grade acrylic is used to ensure that your framed artwork is installed easily and does not require a professional hanging service.
Once you have received your framed artwork, it is ready to hang.
*Please note: My Extra Large sized prints are printed edge to edge and are framed without a mat board.
Please allow 28 days for delivery. Your artwork is printed to order and personally signed by Kara in her studio before being delivered to the art framer to be custom framed and finished. It is then shipped securely in a custom-made wooden travel box to ensure its safe delivery to your address.
The dimensions below refer to the finished size of the framed artwork.