NAMIBIA HIMBA TRIBES WOMAN | Namibia, South Africa, 2015
As the sun gently falls behind the sand dunes on dusk, the temperature drops and the Himba tribes women wrap themselves in layers of fabrics and hides, protecting themselves from the cold desert nights
- 8 x 10" (20 x 25 cm) fine art photographic print
- Printed on heavy-weight archival rag paper
- Signed and dated by Kara Rosenlund
- Housed in a linen gift box
- This size fits into store-bought frames
This size is perfect to create a gallery wall or display on a desk or shelf or as a thoughtful gift for a loved one. This size fits into ready made frames and comes housed in a linen gift box.
We ship worldwide. For a shipping estimate - add the size you would like to your cart and go to the checkout page to enter your address. You can view the shipping cost before checking out.
All orders are custom printed, please allow 14 days before dispatch.
View our Shipping Information page for more details and delivery time estimates.