PLEASE NOTE: Your bag is made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
This style is only available here in my online shop. Order now to secure your lifetime piece.
This is my ultimate everyday handbag. It is a generous bucket shape with no extra bits and pieces - no zipper and no extra pockets on the inside. I wanted something oversized that would fit everything in and still look stylish. It HAD to be tan leather. Of course.
I easily carry 10-15kg of thrown in camera gear and the stitching has never failed me. It feels like a piece of me now - its weathered surface tells the stories of my travels, locations and jobs I've been on. It's part of my day and my life.
- 100% natural dyed leather
- This bag is made from natural material - please be aware that when you receive the bag it will be unworn and unused. As you wear the bag daily (as I do), the leather will wear and age into a soft buttery tan colour and feel
- This is not a precious bag - the more use it has the better it looks
- If you want the worn look sooner - leave it in the sunlight
- Each bag is handcrafted and one of a kind
- All orders are final and made to order
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
Height of bag: 31cm (not including straps)
Width at top: 53cm
Width at base: 39cm
Depth at base: 18cm
Every handcrafted leather product is unique. To prolong your products life we recommend regular application of a lanolin or waxed based leather conditioner to the leather surface. Apply with a soft clean cloth
We ship worldwide. If you are unhappy with your purchase please return within 7 days, unworn, in original packaging.
The leather surface may mark with use. This is regarded as natural wear. Your leather product will change with age.
|This product is available for pre-order only|
Posted by Rachael Shepherd on 19th Jul 2017
A few weeks ago I ordered one of the handbags that you have designed and made in collaboration with Jess Wootten and I just wanted to say thank you so much for making such an amazing and beautiful item.
The workmanship is incredible and a credit to Jess and to you.
The bag is something that I will treasure and use for many many years to come.
I'm so grateful that you have made something so special and beyond grateful now to own one