Limited Edition Photographic Print
Culburra Beach, New South Wales, Australia, 2019
- Limited edition of 100 prints only
- Printed in Australia on heavy weight archival Hahnmühle rag paper
- Hand signed and numbered by the photographer in pencil
- Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity
- Your order is custom printed just for you and is handled with white gloves
- Price may increase as limited edition run closes
- Expect the beautiful nuances of film: some imperfections and some grain within this photograph, as it was shot on film using my 120mm Hasselblad.
- Photographic Prints are custom printed to order
- Please allow 10 business days for delivery of unframed fine art prints
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of framed fine art prints
- Complimentary worldwide shipping on all framed fine art prints
I was walking along the water's edge, looking out to the horizon, searching, when I glanced down and discovered what I was looking for was right at my feet. The afternoon tide gently on its way into shore, hugging the shoreline, while the beauty of the day's sky was being reflected in the shallow water. A meeting of both the beautiful sea and the sky, within the one frame.
The 'Ode to Olive Collection' is a tribute to my favourite Australian photographer Olive Cotton.
Shot on film.
Expect the beautiful nuances of film: some imperfections and some grain within this photograph, as it was shot on film using my 120mm Hasselblad.
Shown here with my signature framing. Perfect for a shelf display or smaller wall.
Shown here with my signature framing. Everyone has room for this size. Professional framing is recommended.
Print Size: 25 x 25cm / 10 x 10"
Framed Size: 46.5 x 47cm /18 x 18"
Print Size: 55 x 55cm / 22 x 22"
Framed Size: 92 x 94cm / 36 x 37"
I work with a local professional art framer to finish your new fine art print in my signature style - unstained Tasmanian Oak with a traditional mat board.
The frame is finished with a natural beeswax to give a beautiful matt appearance and to preserve the wood.
Lightweight museum grade acrylic is used to ensure that your framed artwork is installed easily and does not require a professional hanging service.
Once you have received your framed artwork, it is ready to hang.
Please allow 28 days for delivery. Your artwork is printed to order and personally signed by Kara in her studio before being delivered to the art framer to be custom framed and finished. It is then shipped securely in a custom-made wooden travel box to ensure its safe delivery to your address.
The dimensions below refer to the finished size of the framed artwork.