Limited Edition Photographic Print
West Coast of Scotland, 2007
- Limited edition of 30 prints only
- Printed on heavy weight archival Hahnmühle rag paper
- Hand signed and numbered by the photographer in pencil
- Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity
- Your order is custom printed just for you and is handled with white gloves
- Unframed fine art prints are sent from my studio within 10 business days, safely packaged in a reinforced cardboard tube
- Framed fine art prints are sent from my framer's studio within 14 business days, safely packaged in a custom made wooden travel box
Price may increase as limited edition run closes.
The small traditional white washed croft sits upon a cliff face looking out to the Inner Sound, a beautiful strait separating the Inner Hebridean islands of Skye, Raasay and South Rona. Rugged and wild. A truly epic landscape. I could never grow tired of this colour palette.
Shot on film.
ONE SIZE ONLY
Shown here with my signature framing. These traditional proportions transform the photograph into a statement piece of art.
Print Size: 55 x 55cm / 22 x 22"
Framed Size: 92 x 94cm / 36 x 37"
I work with a local professional art framer to finish your new fine art print in my signature style - unstained Tasmanian Oak with a traditional mat board.
The frame is finished with a natural beeswax to give a beautiful matt appearance and to preserve the wood.
Lightweight museum grade acrylic is used to ensure that your framed artwork is installed easily and does not require a professional hanging service.
Once you have received your framed artwork, it is ready to hang.
Please allow 28 days for delivery. Your artwork is printed to order and personally signed by Kara in her studio before being delivered to the art framer to be custom framed and finished. It is then shipped securely in a custom-made wooden travel box to ensure its safe delivery to your address.
The dimensions below refer to the finished size of the framed artwork.