Driving from a desert camp in the Sahara along on a dirt track, I passed through Vallée des Roses in the afternoon. I was struck by the contrast between the arid terracotta buildings and the lush valley where roses bloom, nourished by the river running through the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains.
The local Berbers have made an art from extracting this essential oil. Harvesting the roses at dawn when the oil is most abundant, to steam distilling the harvest to create a truly unique pure rose oil.
This is a unique daily ritual; one that transports you to an exotic time of old world travel and style; simply through the power of scent.
Each vial of pure flower oil is housed in a soft hand saddle-stitched leather case, which will in no time become your daily essential - something you reach for throughout the day for an instant uplift.
- A heady scented roll-on composed of pure rose essential oil
- Hand sourced from a herbalist in the back streets of Morocco on my recent travels
- Inspired by the romanticism of the landscape and beauty of the Vallée des Roses
- Rose fragrance
- 10ml - the perfect size for keeping in your bag
- Housed in a leather travel case with saddle-stitch detail
- Gently roll this fragrance onto your pulse points for a luxurious indulgence throughout the day